The Mines and Geosciences Bureau Regional Office No. X hosted the 4-day 3rd Management Conference last June 24-27, 2019 held at the N Hotel, Kauswagan Highway, Cagayan de Oro City. The conference was a convergence of MBG Directors and the different Division Chiefs from the MGB Central Office respectively.
This 2019 3rd Management Conference was centered on the discussion on the following major concerns:
- Review and status updates of the Agreement of the Previous Management Conference
- Matters Concerning Mineral Production Sharing Agreement (MPSA) and other Tenements
- Recommendation on Addressing Issues/Concerns related to Expansion of Contract Areas
- Presentation of each Regional offices on the Status of Compliance and Accomplishment of the following
- Temporary Rehabilitation Program (TRP)
- Tenements, Safety, Health, Environment and Social Programs (TSHES) Scorecards
- Small-scale Mining Operations (SSM)
- Assessment of Major Rivers
- Mineral Resources Inventory
- Regional Tenements Status
Top Performing Regional Office and Top Performing Director for Calendar Year 2018 was announced during the Management Conference that goes out to the Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR) based in Baguio City and its Regional Director Fay W. Apil being the Top Performing Director.